Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Talents

Honest               Stylish            Confident 
           Creative             Leader                 Faithful 


Over the past few years i have been referred to as different talents but since i was a child i was referred to as honest, stylish, smart, confident, leader, faithful. I have the talent and skills of being a guy that thinks out side of the box on the regular that i have been pleased with the features of having my honesty to be the thing that i do better than others.“In late 2004, I participated in a market research group for an established brand that was battling with how to reach a ‘young’ (up to 35 years old), savvy, wired audience – we all had broadbrand at home. Halfway through the research they showed us some TV ads, hoping we would recognise their own expensive ads. Not only were their ads not familiar, but people claimed either not to watch TV or not have seen the ads: ‘sorry I’ve been travelling’; ‘sorry I’ve been living in a different country for the past year’; ‘sorry I don’t watch TV much anymore’, were the responses. At which point the market researcher cried out: ‘None of you should have got through our screening process if you don’t watch TV!’ But perhaps that’s just the way things are now” Kim Temple, Blacks Market Research Group (Davis 109-110)
I think that i am one person that has more honesty than the guy next to me when it comes down to the way I am me. When it comes down to people being able to become my friend or the way that people gravitate towards me are simply because I have the factor of being a honest and trustworthy person. The tone of the brand is the main value that allows others to be able to know what they want from a brand. "Brand tone is the pitch at which the brand communicates to its audience. First impressions count for a lot – the way somebody speaks, the way they look, the people they associate with and their tone of voice, can create an impression that is hard to shake. It’s the same with brands. Tone comes through in both design and language and a brand’s tone can differentiate one brand from another when they’re in the same market." (Davis 86)

No comments:

Post a Comment