Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Passions

Knowing what it is that you actually like can be a little difficult at times. As people we wake up and do the same thing everyday and it is like clock work and we live our lives like we are zombies and we tend to not know what it is that we want from life. One thing that I know about myself is when I am doing my job of visual merchandising i feel so amazing and i feel like i a doing the best thing for my future. Day by day i use the skills and abilites that i have worked on for so many years and i love the way i get to work and do what i need to do and it is not work to me at all, it is more like having fun and chilling out. “With a product brand you can spend 75 per cent of your time, money and energy trying to influence customers and 25 per cent on everything else, while with a service brand you have to spend at least 50 per cent of your time and money influencing your own people. In order to get an effective service brand, people have to be taught to live the brand they work with” Wally Olins, On Brand 6 (Davis 117)
I love when i can wake up and i ca just create all day and not have to think to hard about anything to much but the way something looks. I love the way that i am able to pretty make up as i go and i am able to use the best side of my mind and be able to express the way that i am a creative person. “Brands will use clever communications, rather than their identity, to express their character because people are more interested in the brand’s attitude and impression” (Davis 135)

I have been able to take my brand and create it to be able show my skills and the feeling that i am able to wake up and move and to do what it is that i like and what keeps me moving. Money is not the biggest thing that matters when your having fun doing what you are loving when you are doing it. “The journey must balance what the brand is trying to achieve with how the customer will connect with the brand and participate at different points – the design team are the ‘scriptwriters’ who can guide them through a journey” (Davis 169)

pas·sion

 noun \ˈpa-shən\
: a strong feeling of enthusiasm or excitement for something or about doing something
: a strong feeling (such as anger) that causes you to act in a dangerous way
: a strong sexual or romantic feeling for someone

No comments:

Post a Comment