Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Specialty and your Five Key Talents (Mission Statement)

Mission Statement

Come correct or don’t come to me at all, Respect is earned not just given, Life is serious and not a joking matter. Hard work is not an example of money, power, respect it is the way that change happens and movement touches others. 


Honest               Stylish            Confident 
           Creative             Leader                 Faithful 


I think that i am one person that has more honesty than the guy next to me when it comes down to the way I am me. When it comes down to people being able to become my friend or the way that people gravitate towards me are simply because I have the factor of being a honest and trustworthy person. “We have entered a humanitarian stage of brand evolution, moving from the ‘experience’ phase (what you’ll feel) to ‘identification’ (who you are)” (Davis 222) The tone of the brand is the main value that allows others to be able to know what they want from a brand. The Core Values that I have for myself in my brand are: Integrity, Passion, Loyal, Positive, Reliable and Respect. “The home-grown brand can play on the stereotypes and traditions which create a natural affinity – even if they are inaccurate” (Davis 224)
Without some of these values I would not be able to be able to have certain relationships and friend around me. When it comes to change with my brand it can happen but at the same time it is a certain amount of values that have to take action in order to be able to run.


No comments:

Post a Comment